Garden wedding venues have become very popular. This is mainly because they offer certain additional benefits over the more traditional wedding venues. It is strongly advised that you get to familiarise yourself with the pitfalls commonly associated with garden wedding in order to make sure that your big day is not ruined in any way.
Below is an overview of some of the benefits you stand to enjoy having settled for garden weddings, they include:
- Having the reception, the ceremony and all photos taken at the same venue. Guests hate having to wait around and moving in between venues.
- Garden wedding venues serve as a beautiful (flower and plant) compliment your wedding while also adding great natural theme feel.
- It is always great to have a wedding outside in the sun instead of inside a stuffy building.
- You will spend less time and money on decorations.
When it comes to choosing a garden wedding venue, it is strongly advised that you take into consideration the following points.
- Making sure that the garden wedding venue that you are interested in offers sufficient accessibility. Also consider facilities such as power and toilets amongst other things.
- Making sure that is some form of backup plan for when there is a significant weather change. Preferably, choose a location that offers marquee or better yet similar structure in the event it starts raining.
- Find out if you will need to pay for additional costs for items such as cutlery, marquees, chairs and tables or if they come together with the venue.
- Checking for pollinating tress such as the pine as such can easily stain materials and make weddings unpleasant for guests.
- The possibility of having a priest on site during the garden wedding ceremony.
In addition to all of the above about garden wedding venues, you should also seriously consider factoring in the potential costs of hiring equipment. From the above, it is clearly evident that garden weddings can be great alternative to traditional weddings but only when planned for properly.